During her time in the State Senate, Peggy has served on Health and Human Services committee as Vice Chair, Transportation committee as Vice Chair, and has served on the Fish and Game, and Ways and Means Committees.
During this past session, Senator Gilmour was especially proud of the following accomplishments:
- Leading efforts in the State Senate to reform New Hampshire’s healthcare system
- Supporting efforts to establish a small business tax credit to help our local employers expand, while also attracting entrepreneurs to our state
- Advocating for “Joshua’s Law”, legislation that establishes in New Hampshire the crime of domestic violence. Peggy has also worked to strengthen schools, community colleges, and our state’s University System
- Sponsoring a bipartisan plan to strengthen New Hampshire’s equal pay laws to ensure we end gender discrimination in pay. Senator Gilmour also voted to raise the minimum wage to promote economic growth by rewarding hard work and improving productivity.
As a result of her work in the State Senate, Sen. Gilmour was honored to receive the following awards:
- The Foundation for Healthy Communities Innovators’ Award
- Nashua Community College President’s Award
- NH Charitable Foundation Humanitarian Award
- Home Care Association of NH Service Award
View Senator Gilmour’s New Hampshire State Senate page for information on committee membership, bills sponsored, and voting record.
107 North Main Street
Concord, NH 03301
Send an email to Senator Gilmour’s office: